Personal Coaching with virtual training, strength training plan, running coaching, nutrition and coach support
- a monthly personalized running plan;
- strength, flexibility, mobility training plan: unlimited access to the FITFAB workouts live & replay
- each month a 2x30' in personal private training sessions or coached calls or 1 of each, these sessions are delivered via your personal zoom link provided by Coach StephB
- meal plans with recipes on requests or as Coach StephB sees fit based on your overall health & fitness evaluation, goals etc
- support via phone, email, text, facetime, zoom,
- everything you'll need to head to have you feeling supported, prepared, fresh, and with a clear strategy for to smash your goals
- you can top this up with extra personal training sessions with a 10% discount on any package, a personal discount code will be provided to you upon request
Coach StephB has over 20 years of experience in the fitness& wellness industry coaching groups and individuals.
She is a certified professional in
- ACE nutrition for weight management and sports performance
- ACE health & wellness
- ACE personal trainer
- RRCA Running Coach
- SCW group exercise, yoga & pilates for fitness and well being;
- FIA rehabilitation exercise specialist
- Reiki Certified Healer Level I
- Ballet BeFit Instructor
After overcoming a 27 year battle with bulimia, poor body image, low self esteem and working full time in corporate Steph decided it was turn to put her experience and learning into practice, in 2013 she went from instructor to coach and made it her daily mission to empower women to set themselves free from their limiting self beliefs, negative self talk, emotional eating & co, since then has worked with over thousands of women from all around the globe to enable them to unlock their true potential and truly shine their light on their beautiful horizon. Steph is an expert in balance, positivity and fulfillment, her work encompasses mind, body, spirit.
"Steph brings knowledge, expertise and experience to the table. In addition her multicultural background, her passion for wine (Certified Award in Wine WSET2) delivers a truly unique and refreshing perspective; I love the way she says wellness doesn't mean wine-less as well as her laugh everyday, sweat everyday philosophy, I have never been happier and I have definitely unlocked unthought potential & confidence, she is amazing and I feel amazing since working with her."