5K Run Starter Kit
A training program to your first 5k
Whether you are new to running, returning from injury or simply in need of structure and guidance this is a 6 week training plan to run 5km.
This plan includes:
- fully detailed week by week day by day program
- weekly milestones and daily objectives
- coach running tips and suggestions
- a strength training workout to do at home or anywhere: no equipment needed!
- a stretching routine to do after your run
And you get extra BONUS
- Coach StephB's ebook guide to healthy eating habits & healthy weight management
- A recipe ebook with 60 healthy nutritious whole food recipes to keep you energized and fueled both during and after your run!
This program includes everything you need to give your running journey the best start or reboot you need!
Coach StephB has over 20 years of experience in the fitness& wellness industry coaching groups and individuals.
She is a certified professional in
- ACE nutrition for weight management and sports performance
- ACE health & wellness
- ACE personal trainer
- RRCA Running Coach
- SCW group exercise, yoga & pilates for fitness and well being;
- FIA rehabilitation exercise specialist
- Reiki Certified Healer Level I
- Ballet BeFit Instructor
After overcoming a 27 year battle with bulimia, poor body image, low self esteem and working full time in corporate Steph decided it was turn to put her experience and learning into practice, in 2013 she went from instructor to coach and made it her daily mission to empower women to set themselves free from their limiting self beliefs, negative self talk, emotional eating & co, since then has worked with over thousands of women from all around the globe to enable them to unlock their true potential and truly shine their light on their beautiful horizon. Steph is an expert in balance, positivity and fulfillment, her work encompasses mind, body, spirit.
"Steph brings knowledge, expertise and experience to the table. In addition her multicultural background, her passion for wine (Certified Award in Wine WSET2) delivers a truly unique and refreshing perspective; I love the way she says wellness doesn't mean wine-less as well as her laugh everyday, sweat everyday philosophy, I have never been happier and I have definitely unlocked unthought potential & confidence, she is amazing and I feel amazing since working with her."